martes, 24 de agosto de 2010

What I like:


  • Travel: it remembers me of good memories and my family.
  • Rest: I feel peace and serenity.
  • Sports: makes me feel adrenaline and I like it because it makes me stop being a fatty.
  • Jean Pi: being with him makes me feel happy and secure. I love him so much that I will marry with him!
  • Laughing: their is always good things in life and laughing is a healthy one.


What I Dislike:


  • Last day of Vacations: coming back from vacations remembers me of coming back to reality, Honduras, which is not a safe place.
  • The zoo: it reminds me of the day I puked in the middle of the street and how bad I was feeling that day.
  • Sad Memories: they bring sadness to my life and really bad memories about things that happened. 
  • Sleeping Alone: I am afraid to darkness.
  • Going to School: There is always too much work and I end too tired.
  • I feel useless and with no purpose when I can not do something well. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario